Dressing Assist Pack
- A complete pack used to help fully dress a person in bed.
- One size fits all.
- Contains: 2 x leg sleeves. 1 x arm sleeves, 1 x flat sheet, and a handy storage bag.
- Washable up to 74 degrees, the sheets can be drip dried or tumble dried on a low temperature.
- Made from ultra slippy material for easy patient positioning and good tissue viability care.
This pack helps carers dress those who are largely bed bound, or for whom in-bed care is essential. All held in a handy pack, the set comprises 2 x leg sleeves (green), 1 x arm sleeves (blue), 1 x base sheet (yellow) and a handy storage bag (blue).
The base sheet enables clothing to slide on easily, especially whilst someone is in a lying position. The sleeves can then be removed with ease, without disturbing the person being cared for. Washable up to 74 degrees, these sleeves can be drip dried or tumble dried on a low temperature.
Available in one size, this pack is suitable for one or two handed care. To use this product correctly, please follow these instructions:
- 1) Firstly, insert the flat Yellow slide sheet under person to be dressed
- 2) Using the Green leg sleeves, gently pull these over the person's legs, the Yellow slide sheet underneath will facilitate this
- 3) Gently slide pyjamas, trousers or jeans over the slippy leg sleeves
- 4) From the foot end, gently pull and remove, first one slippy leg sleeve, and then the other
- 1) Slide the arm sleeve gently over the person’s arm and up towards the shoulder, sliding the extra fabric under the patients back area with a flat upwards palm, and using the Yellow slide sheet underneath to assist you
- 2) Slide the pyjama/ blouse or jumper sleeve over the slippy arm sleeve
- 3) Once you have the garment positioned as you want to, remove the slippy arm sleeve carefully
- 4) Repeat with the second arm and then remove the slippy sleeve
- 5) Finally, remove the Yellow slide sheet and, together with the leg and arm sleeves, put everything back in the bag